This month BEAR FAMILY RECORDS will release a CD with a complete Jim Reeves Radio Show. This show will feature all the guests.
The sound quality is very good as the source is a reel tape.
This release will be followed by a CD later this year, which features only the Jim Reeves portions from 4 other episodes from the same week.
The released date of the CD albums has been appropriately chosen, as the these episodes have been originally aired 45 years ago, in the week of February 24-28, 1958.
ACD 25002 AH JIM REEVES
The Jim Reeves Radio Show for Monday, February 24, 1958
2. Jim Reeves... Thank You
3. Jim Reeves: Everywhere You Go
4. Dialogue Jim Reeves and Dolores Watson
5. Dolores Watson: The Last Song And Dance
6. Dialogue & Weather Report
7. Owen Bradley Orchestra: Parker's Trot
8. Dialogue & Advertising
9. Buddy Hall: All The Way
10.The Anita Kerr Quartet: I'm Available
11. Dolores Watson : I'll Never Say Never Again
13. Buddy Hall: Chances Are
15. Owen Bradley Orchestra: The Way You Look Tonight
16. The Anita Kerr Quartet: Promises
18. Jim Reeves. Count Your Blessings Corner : Poem
20. Jim Reeves: Need Me
21. Buddy Hall: Angel Smile
24. The Anita Kerr Quartet. No More Tears To Cry
26. Dialogue & Weather Report
27. Owen Bradley Orchestra: Stomping At The Savoy
29. Jim Reeves: Overnight
30. Dolores Watson: I've Got The World On A String
32. The Anita Kerr Quartet: Somebody Stole My Gal
34. Owen Bradley Orchestra: Moonlight Bay
35. Jim Reeves: My Happiness
photograph: courtesy of Bear Family Records
The liner notes have been written by Mike Streisguth, he also wrote the liner notes for an other BEAR FAMILY RECORDS release on Jim Reeves; JIM REEVES AND FRIENDS - RADIO DAYS, volume 2. There are 5 believed not before published pictures taken at the show.