BEAR FAMILY RECORDS will release at the end of February 2003 a CD with a complete Jim Reeves Radio Show. This show will feature all the guests.
That release will be followed by a CD which features only the Jim Reeves portions from 4 other episodes from the same week, as with the transcription boxes.
The released date of the CD albums has been appropriately chosen, as the these episodes have been originally aired 45 years ago, in the week of February 24-28, 1958.
In contrast to the Voicemasters CD album "AROUND THE WORLD", which sources are 16" transcription discs, the Bear Family releases comes from the original master tapes.
ACD 25002 AH JIM REEVES
The Jim Reeves Radio Show for Monday, February 24, 1958
2. Jim Reeves... Thank You
3. Jim Reeves: Everywhere You Go
4. Dialogue Jim Reeves and Dolores Watson
5. Dolores Watson: The Last Song And Dance
6. Dialogue & Weather Report
7. Owen Bradley Orchestra: Parker's Trot
8. Dialogue & Advertising
9. Buddy Hall: All The Way
10.The Anita Kerr Quartet: I'm Available
11. Dolores Watson : I'll Never Say Never Again
13. Buddy Hall: Chances Are
15. Owen Bradley Orchestra: The Way You Look Tonight
16. The Anita Kerr Quartet: Promises
18. Jim Reeves. Count Your Blessings Corner : Poem
20. Jim Reeves: Need Me
21. Buddy Hall: Angel Smile
24. The Anita Kerr Quartet. No More Tears To Cry
26. Dialogue & Weather Report
27. Owen Bradley Orchestra: Stomping At The Savoy
29. Jim Reeves: Overnight
30. Dolores Watson: I've Got The World On A String
32. The Anita Kerr Quartet: Somebody Stole My Gal
34. Owen Bradley Orchestra: Moonlight Bay
35. Jim Reeves: My Happiness
The liner notes have been written by Mike Streisguth, he also wrote the liner notes for an other BEAR FAMILY RECORDS release on Jim Reeves; JIM REEVES AND FRIENDS - RADIO DAYS, volume 2.